Connecting the Dots: Method Development Using Sustainable Solvents
(Chem 2017 3, 365–368)
A One-pot Tandem Chemoselective Allylation/Cross-coupling via Temperature Control of a Multi-Nucleophile/Electrophile System
(ChemComm 2017 53, 9139–9142)
The Watson group will be moving to the University of St Andrews in January 2018.
- The group say goodbye and good luck to Ciaran and Mairi.
- Allan talks at Gregynog.
- Mairi wins the prize for best talk at the Syngenta Research Conference. Congrats Mairi!
- Our collaborative paper on sustainable solvents is published in Chem. Congrats Kirsty!
- Kirsty gives a talk at the 3rd EuCheMS Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry in York.
- Our chemoselective allylation/cross-coupling study is accepted in ChemComm. Congrats Chao, Jamie, Ciaran, and Steven!
- Chao and Ciaran present posters at the Oxford Synthesis meeting.
- Our organoboron review is published in Chem. Congrats Jamie!
- The latest paper from our collaboration with the Burley Group (www.burleylabs.co.uk) is published in Org. Lett. Congrats everyone!
- Allan talks at AstraZeneca.
- John starts a 3-month secondment in Prof Ryan Gilmour's lab in Muenster.