A One-pot Tandem Chemoselective Allylation/Cross-coupling via Temperature Control of a Multi-Nucleophile/Electrophile System
(ChemComm 2017 ID: DOI: 10.1039/C7CC05416E)
Recent Developments in Organoboron Chemistry: Old Dogs, New Tricks
(Chem 2017, 3, 31–55)
PhD positions available to start in 2017
- Our chemoselective allylation/cross-coupling study is accepted in ChemComm. Congrats Chao, Jamie, Ciaran, and Steven!
- Chao and Ciaran present posters at the Oxford Synthesis meeting.
- Our organoboron review is published in Chem. Congrats Jamie!
- The latest paper from our collaboration with the Burley Group (www.burleylabs.co.uk) is published in Org. Lett. Congrats everyone!
- Allan talks at AstraZeneca.
- John starts a 3-month secondment in Prof Ryan Gilmour's lab in Muenster.
- Kirsty presents a poster at the Dalton meeting.
- Allan talks at the University of Siena.
- Julien starts a 3-month secondment in Prof Phil Baran's lab at Scripps.
- Our Chan-Lam JACS paper is highlighted in OPRD.
- Ciaran presents a poster at the 23rd Grasmere Conference.
- The latest paper from our collaboration with the Burley Group is published in JOC. Congrats Marine and Ciaran!
- The latest paper from our collaboration with the Jamieson Group is published in OBC. Congrats Chris!
- Mairi wins the prize for best talk at the SCI PG event! Congrats Mairi!
- Allan and Ciaran give talks at the ACS in San Fransisco.